Canoeing & Birding the Ipswich River - Teens Only!
If you're a junior high or high school student interested in nature, this is the program for you! Spend the day birding and paddling the Ipswich River, a great place to observe spring migrants. We will join Drumlin Farm's Becky Gilles and her Peregrine Birders in hopes of getting close looks at herons, hawks, and warblers. Leave mom and dad behind and meet some other teens who share the same interests as you!
- Meets in front of the Visitor Center.
- No canoeing experience needed.
- We will provide basic canoeing instruction, along with all equipment.
- Bring a bag lunch and binoculars if you have them (we will have some extras on hand).]
- Registration is Required
- For children aged 6-12
- Please dress warmly since we will be outside.
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids