Come Walk, Run, Bike and Ride on guided trail adventures (for all levels) followed by a party featuring live music, live animals, games, great food trucks and local beer from the Tapmobiles of Ipswich Ale Brewery. Trail activities from 1-3pm and party from 3-6pm. Get outdoors and have fun while supporting ECTA and the 450 miles of trails that we maintain for your access to walk, run, cycle and ride!
All Trail Activities will depart from Groton House Farm. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to event departure to sign in.
- Guided walk through Appleton with an arborist to depart GHF at 1 : 30pm
- Guided 5K run to depart GHF at 2: OOpm
- Guided 1 Ok run to depart GHF at 1 : 30pm
- Guided 15 mile run to depart GHF at 1pm
- Guided Family friendly bicycle ride to depart GHF at 2:00pm
- Guided Intermediate mountain bike ride to depart GHF at 1 :30pm
- Guided Horseback tour for all levels of riders to depart GHF at 1pm
- Entertainment: Live music by “Labor In Vane”
- Fun and games: Horse Shoes, Corn Hole, Can Jam, Giant Jenga, etc
- Donkey Races
- Fabulous Local Food Trucks: Amigos Locos Truck & Gelato/Coffee Truck
- World-famous Tapmobiles featuring beer and soda from the Ipswich Ale Brewery
- Raffle tickets for prizes will be sold with participants able to select items of interest