Manchester’s annual salute to America is a wonderful tradition, complete with stirring music, precision marching bands, imaginative home made floats, antique cars, and just about everything else that represents the pride and patriotism we all share for our country. Simply stated, Manchester’s Fourth of July Celebration is small town America at its very best! The celebration kicks off with a concert and fireworks on July 3rd, followed by a parade and skydivers on the 4th.
The parade will line up on Lincoln Street between Memorial Elementary School and the Manchester Essex Regional High School. The parade will travel up Vine Street, crossing over Norwood Ave and continuing up Vine Street to School Street. The parade will take a right onto School Street and proceed up to Pleasant Street. From here the parade will take a left onto Pleasant Street, then a left on to Pine Street. It will go down Pine Street and take the left onto Central Street where it will go up Union Street to Norwood Ave and end at Coach Field Playground.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7-9:15pm | Annie Brobst Band Concert Singing Beach
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018 9:15pm | Fireworks Display at Singing Beach
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 10am-12:15pm | Annual 4th of July Parade* & Skydivers at Brook Street
- Wednesday, July 5 6-8pm | Raindate for Concert & Fireworks
Manchester by the Sea Fourth of July Parade 2016
The following Bands, Militia Units & Performers have confirmed their attendance at this year's 4th of July Parade:
- Volume II Steel Drum Band
- Tony Barrie Marching & Entertainment Band
- The Cadets
- The Portland & District Pipers
- Veronica Robles Mexican Mariachi Band
- The King's Rangers
- 2nd Massachusetts Regiment
- 10th Massachusetts Regiment
- Air Adventures Skydiver Team**
*Parade is rain or shine
** The Air Adventure Skydiver Team will land at Coach Field Playground at approximately 12:15pm.