Fireworks & Concert on Gloucester Harbor
The Gloucester Fund and gimmesound.com present a Free Concert on Gloucester Harbor to kick off the Independence Day weekend! Concert features John Goodhue, Cape Ann Big Band and our favorite headliner The Runaround Sound
Located near the Blyman Canal and Blyman Bridge section of the Boulevard on Gloucester Harbor. The scheduled events for the night include:
- 5:00 - John Goodhue kicks off the fun.
- 6:00 - Horribles Parade passes right down the Boulevard.
- 7:00 - Cape Ann Big Band immediately after the parade
- 7:30 - The Runaround Sound - Gloucester's favorite high-energy band featuring ska, reggae, soul and more.
- 9:25 - COUNT DOWN TO THE FIREWORKS
- The Boulevard crowd will count down to the fireworks. Be there and make your voice heard across the harbor.
- 9:30 - Fireworks on Gloucester Harbor.
- 10:00 - Dance to the high energy Runaround with a special Jazz Fest Style Climax!
John Goodhue: Release Me
Cape Ann Big Band - Blues Brothers Revue
Runaround Sound at Harbor Loop Gloucester
View the GimmeSound.com website for more information about the event.