New Entry, an initiative of Tufts University’s Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy and additional partners, works locally, regionally, and across the country to strengthen local food systems by supporting new farmers. We serve and collaborate with the people, communities, and organizations in Massachusetts, the Northeast, and beyond! Click below to learn how you can get involved with New Entry.
In this workshop you will:
- learn about agriculture in Massachusetts and New England
- learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
- learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- identify next steps to get started