Come and join us for this family fishing experience! Go to the Accessible Trail parking lot at 40 Asbury Street (left turn just inside the park gates past the old gray farm house) for a FREE drop-in program for ages 6+. Follow the trail fishing signs for a short walk to the fishing spot. Learn how to fish, what fish live in the Ipswich River, and how to catch and release responsibly. No experience or license required.
- Rods and bait will be provided.
- You may bring your own gear and share your skills!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear sturdy closed toe shoes, insect repellent, and sunscreen
- Bring water.
- Inclement weather cancels the programs.
- Reasonable accommodations available upon advance request.