Grab an angler package and hit the water for a great day of fishing on the Cape Ann coastline. You'll be competing for great prizes chasing stripers and blues, all while helping Dana-Farber's dedicated team of doctors and researchers find a cure for cancer!
There are three divisions:
- Tournament Boats - fishing on the open water aboard a boat
- Shore Division - fish from the shoreline
- Adults: $35; Youth (7-15): $20; Kids (Under 7): FREE
- Family Division aboard the Lady Sea
- $49 Adult; $44 Seniors (62+); $34 Children under 12
- The Lady Sea also has a Groundfish Prize Category - there will be a Hook-A-Cure Representative on board to help weigh in the catches as they happen. Those deemed potentially within top weights for Striper - Blues and Groundfish will be verified by the Three Lanterns Weigh-in upon return.
Register before August 10 and save big!
- Angler only: $79
- Angler & Dinner:
- 2 Anglers & Dinner:
- 4 Anglers & Dinner:
Boats will be assigned on tournament day. All tickets purchased are donations to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.