The Landmark School 5K Road Race is a family fun event that helps support the mission of Landmark School. Run or walk the scenic course then stay for the Fall Festival with kid friendly activities, including their very own fun run. Race open to the community.
RACE DAY DETAILS:
- Registration Open: 9:00 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Race begins & ends at Alice Ansara Athletic Center: 447 Hale Street, Prides Crossing
- Walk or Run the scenic route, all ages welcome
- Each pre-registered runner will receive a commemorative t-shirt
- Homecoming Celebration following the race
Stay the day for Landmark's Fall Festival and Homecoming. 5K Road Race, Family Activites, BBQ, Athletic Games, Campus Tours and more. Check out our website for more information: Landmark Homecoming 2018
LANDMARK SCHOOL'S MISSION:
Landmark's mission is to enable and empower students with language-based learning disabilities (LBLD) to reach their educational and social potential through an exemplary school program complemented by outreach and training, assessment, and research.