The 2017 Marini Farm Corn Maze is yeti themed this year! This is not your typical corn maze; it is both educational and interactive. There are over 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering.We don't give you clues...you need to find your way out on your own! You will be able to track your progress through the maze by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze! Average time to complete the corn maze is 1.5 hours — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! For our youngest adventurers, we also have a 1 acre/20 minute "mini maze".
Take the challenge of finding your way through the maze with your family and friends and enjoy lots of fun activities afterwards! There are hayrides, a jumping pillow, giant inflatables, a funky pumpkin trace, a corn house, an apple cannon, a mini maze for the little ones, a rope maze and more!
All youth must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no exceptions; this is for everyone's safety.
- 7 days a week 10am - 6pm
- Flashlight Nights: Fridays-Sundays 6-10:30pm (begins 9/22/2017)
- Corn Maze "Conquer Everest: Search for Yeti" Opens: 9/9/2017
- Doggie Maze Daze at Marini Farm : 9/9-9/10/2017
- Muddy Leprechaun 5K Obstacle Race: 9/9/2017
- Flashlight Nights Begin: 9/22
- Maze Hours Columbus Day Wknd: 10a - 10:30p Fri - Sun
- Trick or Treat Character Hay Rides: 10/21 10a - 4p
- Corn Maze Closing Date: 10/31 @ 6:00pm