Praised by car aficionados as one of the best shows in New England, the Misselwood Concours d’Elegance is a boutique car show that also serves as a fundraiser for scholarships at Endicott College. The show attracts car owners and crowds from across New England and has become the prime classic car event of the summer. Located on the waterfront, the Misselwood Estate offers unrivaled lawn and oceanfront setting with views of the Atlantic Ocean, which forms an incredible backdrop for iconic cars and motorcycles and will turn the event in a great family-friendly weekend.
As the premier concours show in New England, enjoy a full weekend of activities, starting on Saturday with a driving tour through the winding roads of Boston's historic North Shore to Ferry Wharf in Newburyport, then back to the Misselwood estate in Beverly. On Sunday, the prestigious Concours d'Elegance brings out rare and unique vintage automobiles and motorcycles, while fashion shows, a fancy hat competition and art exhibits make this for a perfect day out by the ocean.
- Saturday, July 20th | Tour d’Elegance
- 9am tour leaves Frates Hall for Newburyport
- 10:00am to 11:15am cars stop in Newburyport (free public viewing)
- 12pm cars return to Misselwood Estate (free public viewing)
- 12-2 Luncheon (for tour participants only)
- 2pm official end
- Sunday, July 21st | Concourse d'Elegance
- 9am Gates open
- 11am to 2:15pm VIP Luncheon (VIP ticket holders only)
- 11am to 3pm Food Trucks
- 12pm and 1:30pm Fashion Shows
- 2:30pm to 3:30pm Award Ceremony
- Land Rover
- Mini Cooper
- J. Hilburn
- Vermont Telescopes
- Bentley Publishers
- JR-M Detail Studio
The North Shore Concours d’Elegance is organized by and held on the grounds of Endicott College and funds from ticket sales will go directly towards Endicott scholarships benefiting current and future students and allowing them to pursue their higher educational dreams.