The 6th Annual Paddle for Plummer on July 13th, 2019 will be a day full of energy, stoke, fun and fitness for a fantastic cause! You don’t want to miss it! There will be over 400 participants and spectators enjoying live music, food, waterfront spinning, SUP yoga, and, of course, paddling on our beautiful waterfront property at Plummer Youth Promise in Salem, MA. Locally and internationally known sponsors and vendors will be there doing demos and supporting Plummer Youth Promise. All proceeds to the Plummer Home.
Paddle for Plummer 2018 Race Highlights
This award-winning stand-up paddle board event benefits Plummer Youth Promise. We believe all kids need families. Every day, we work hard to make sure that youth in the foster care system do not become young adults with no family support. YOU can be part of our promise!
Whether you’re an experienced paddler or have never paddled before, there’s an event for you!
- Fun Paddle (Not a race)
- Recreational Race/Open Class (12' and under): 1.5 mile distance, technical course, 1 lap, with 5 buoy turns!
- Short Course (12.6"): 3 mile distance, technical course, 2 laps with 5 buoy turns!
- Long Course (14' and under): 5 mile distance, technical course, 3 laps with 5 buoy turns!
- Relay Race (Long Course): Teams of two, 5 1/2 Mile course total
- Kids Race: Ages 7-12, Any board 12' and under, 1/2 Mile Course
Not a paddler? Try waterfront spinning or SUP Yoga with Yoga Sakti! There will be awesome prizes and fundraising incentives for everyone! Or just come and enjoy spectator friendly paddle board races!