In honor of our partners at Essex Heritage, a free sail on FAME, a full-scale replica of a famous privateer that sailed from Salem during the War of 1812 and captured 20 ships! We sail up to five times a day between May and October from Pickering Wharf Marina in downtown Salem. Special Instructions: This is a first-come, first-served event. We will hand out tickets to the first 32 people in line at 11:15 AM on Sunday. Your entire group must be present at 11:15 as we will only hand out one ticket per person. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The fishing trade that prompted Cape Ann's first European settlements
- The brave little schooners of George Washington's fleet
- The East India trade that made Salem rich
- The privateers of the Revolution and the War of 1812.
- Limited Availability!
- No reservations.
- First come, first served - one ticket per person.
Part of Trails & Sails 2019!