The Saint Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest is a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events that celebrate the Italian and fishing traditions of the oldest sea port in the United States!
Thursday, June 27, 2019
- 6:30 pm | Saint Peter's Fiesta 5k | Stage Fort Park
- 5pm-Midnight | Carnival Open | Saint Peter's Square
- 8 - 11pm | Live Entertainment Dance & Music | Saint Peter's Square featuring WILD FIRE
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Saturday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
Wednesday: 5pm - Close
Thursday: 5pm - Close
Friday: 2pm - 6pm
$25 per person, per session
DOWNLOAD THE COUPON
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.