Elks National Foundation gives out $3.74 million in college scholarships each year through scholarship funds. Your child could qualify for one of the scholarships listed below:
- Most Valuable Student Scholarship Competition
- Designated $2.89 million to fund the Most Valuable Student scholarship program, which includes 500 four-year scholarships of at least $4,000. The contest features 20 top awards—10 for males, 10 for females—of at least $20,000. These 20 finalists will attend the MVS Leadership Weekend in Chicago, where they will interview for the six top scholarships of $30,000, $40,000 and $50,000.
- High School Seniors who are US citizens.
- No affilliation with Elks required
- Apply online
- ENF Legacy Awards
- Designated $1.34 million for the Legacy Awards scholarship program. This includes an additional 50 scholarships for a total of 300 four-year, $4,000 scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks.
- For children and grandchildren of Elks
- Apply online
- Emergency Educational Fund Grants
- Reserved $323,890 for the Emergency Educational Grants program. Emergency Educational Grants are one-year educational grants to the children of deceased or totally disabled Elks.
- For children of a deceased or totally disabled Elk
- Vocational Scholarships
Don't miss the specific deadlines for each scholarship!
"I can confidently say that the compassion and kindness that I have experienced in the past decade in all of my interactions with Elks have shaped me as a person and will continue to impact me positively as a future physician"
- Anji Radakrishnan, Elks Scholar Advisory Board President