The Salem Film Fest 2013 is looking for submission from high school individuals or teams for their 5th annual Five Minute Documentary Contest: High School Showcase! Open to all Massachusetts high school students, this showcase celebrates young film makers and their creativity. Entries must be submitted by February 1, 2013 and winners will be announced at a free awards ceremony at Cinema Salem on March 7!
- No Submission Fee!
- Submissions can be made by individuals or classes
- The top ten films will be screened on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7pm
- Cash prizes for top three winners
- Entries must be by students in Massachusetts
- Entries must be produced in 2012 or 2013
See site for more details!