Make it the best summer ever! Every day at Camp Christopher brings fun activities for all interests. We believe that camp fosters self-confidence and growth. With the guidance of our energetic counseling staff, campers make friends while playing a wide variety of sports and backyard games. No two days are the same!
Friends & Fun
- Girls and boys ages 5 to 12
- Eight one-week sessions, including six one-week Get Going specialty camps
- Transportation available
- Special emphasis on swimming
Learn to Swim
The swim program at Camp Christopher is led by certified instructors who know how to work with campers at all levels—from youngsters with no experience to advanced swimmers.
- All instructors and lifeguards are Red Cross-certified
- Small groups allow for personalized instruction
- Lessons include fun games designed to advance skills
- A buddy system reinforces water safety techniques
Adventure & Exploration
Get Going specialty camp weeks offer adventure and exploration! Whether it's aviation or robotics or outdoor adventure, there's something for all campers during our Get Going Camp weeks.
- Campers with an interest in aviation, robotics or outdoor adventure will find something to love during Get Going camp weeks!
- Explore your passion, build skills, and have fun with campers who share your interests.
- For campers ages 8 to 12.