Beat the blahs and keep minds active and hands busy during school break. Drop in for an hour or stay all day for a vacation destination that suits your family's schedule. Participate in scheduled family presentations at 11:00 am or 1:00 pm. Let our volunteers provide guided instruction on how to blend science and art based on the day's theme. It's free-flow learning for the whole family. Come once, or make it a multiple-day adventure. Indoors and out, weather permitting. This Vacation Flyby will focus on backyard birds that saty in New England for the Winter and what they do to survive the harsh weather!
- Registration not required.
- Suitable for children ages 2 - 12 yrs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Themes are subject to change.
- Please dress for the weather since some activities may take place outdoors.
Check out our other vacation week Fly-by: Vacation Week Flyby: Raptors