Eagles Edge hat St. John's Prep in Danvers designed this course for incoming seniors, especially those who plan to apply early to colleges and would like to get a head start on the application process.
- Learn what college admissions personnel are looking for in a college essay
- Develop topics, outline, write, edit, and revise their college essays,
- Meet one-on-one with the teacher during each class to discuss ideas and progress,
- Enjoy a productive environment with motivated peers all working towards their personal goals,
- Have at least one college essay completed by the end of the course!
Rising seniors who participated in this writing workshop during the summer of 2018 attended Boston College, Harvard, University of Massachusetts, University of Michigan, Northwestern, University of Utah, University of Vermont, and Villanova, among other colleges and universities, in the fall of 2019.
Session 1: June 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, July 1
Session 2: July 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 16