In addition to their swimming programs, the Newburyport YWCA offers a flexible schedule of day camp programs that are designed to give parents a little leeway in the scheduling thorough the Summer months.
Program Offerings include:
- Counselor in Training program for teens ages 13-16
- 'Scamper' themed Summer program for kids ages 3-5
- An optional Lunch Bunch program for pre-schoolers
- A youth wellness program for tweens (grades 5-7)
- The 'Junior Breakers' program for developemnt of advanced swimming skills
School's Out & YKids Summer - The ever-popular summer programs for school aged children(two groups: grades 1-4 and grades 5-6) with great summer experiences featuring:
- Science & Nature
- Engineering & Inventing
- Outdoor Fun
- Team Building
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips!
For More information , download the brochure below or call!