Families will enjoy festive music, hands-on activities, and traditional snacks as they learn about the customs that make this a joyful celebration. Create masks and decorations for the special altar. Leave a message for departed loved ones, decorate and take home a sugar skull (extra fee), pose for pictures in front of the calavera (skeleton) backdrop, and watch woodcarving from Oaxaca.
Día de los Muertos/Day of the Dead Family Event Includes
- All activities are free with Museum admission
- Sugar skulls to decorate are $5 each.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free event parking is available at the 52 Oxford Street Garage starting at 11:30 AM.