Let's head outdoors to our spectacular local habitats to see what's new! We love to find things; think about colors, shapes, and patterns; and wonder why this place is a special home to wildlife. You and your preschooler will both enjoy this fun, energetic format for exploring nature.
- Meet at Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, Lot #4
- Please dress for the weather with waterproof footwear.
- Great for kids 3-6 - Not recommended for siblings under 3.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- In the case of inclement weather, this program will take place indoors at Joppa Flats.