Let's head outdoors to our spectacular local habitats to see what's new! We love to find things; think about colors, shapes, and patterns; and wonder why this place is a special home to wildlife. Each nature exploration is presented in a fun, energetic format that adults and children will all enjoy. Hosted by Joppa Flats Education Center.
- For kids aged 3-6 - Not recommended for siblings under 3.
- Meet at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, parking lot #4.
- Please dress for the weather with waterproof footwear.
- All participants will go home with activity and coloring pages
- In the case of inclement weather, this event will take place indoors at Joppa Flats Education Center.
- Please Register
- Please call to check for availability and to preregister