Early fall is upon us and the farm is bustling in the harvest season! We invite your little farmers to experience life at the farm as explore the farmstead through harvesting, hiking and play. Through farm “chores,” such as collecting eggs, brushing rabbits, and other age-appropriate hands-on activities, stories, and adventures, little farmers will become fully immersed in what life is like for a farmer. Each session will last 1 hour and will have a different theme such as “The Harvest Season”.
- This program is recommended for children age 2 years 9 months to age 4.
- Adult supervision is required, this is not a drop off program.
- This is a four-week series offered on Thursdays in October.
- Fee covers all four weeks for one adult and child.
- Younger siblings are welcome with an additional fee of $40/$50 for member/nonmembers.
- Pre-registration is required.