North Shore Kid is about supporting family life north of Boston and to do that we support many professionals, organizations, and businesses north of Boston. One of the best investments we've made as a local business was to join the North Shore Chamber of Commerce. The NSCC membership provides excellent exposure and opportunities to meet and learn more about other North Shore professionals, organizations and businesses and in turn we have learned to run our business effectively.
We've been a proud member for many years and we encourage everyone doing business north of Boston to join. You'll connect with a fantastic group of people, getting things done for the betterment of the north of Boston community.
Here are some of business leaders we met this week:
- Elaine Champagne: North Shore Community College Corporate Training Solutions is the leading provider of custom-designed, workforce training programs.
- Dianne Palter Gill: Dean of Workforce Development & Community Education at North Shore Community College
- Raquel DaSilva: EuroStoves, a Culinary Centre in Beverly MA. Eurostoves offers many services and products including corporate teambuilding events, adult and kid cooking classes, birthday party programs, appliances, cookware, and much more.
- Brian Murphy: When you need graphic design, advertising, and illustration services, contact Brian for excellent results.
- Larry Herman: Larry is an awesome guy, has been in the business for many years, is super easy to talk to and learn from and makes it easy to set up your business with payroll services, Workers' Compensation, employee benefits and compliance needs.
- Paul Lanzikos: Paul is the Executive Director of North Shore Elder Services and is tremendous at helping families with all kinds of issues and concerns that come from managing aging and elderly family members.
- Will Monks: Joe Green Insurance Agency in Marblehead makes it easy to get all of your insurance needs.
- Robert G. Bradford, President at North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Erik B. Smith, Vice-President at North Shore Chamber of Commerce
The NSCC offers so many monthly networking opportunities. At the "Gubernatorial Candidate Series" on April 16th at the Hawthorne Hotel, Republican Candidate for Governor Charlie Baker speaks with attendees at the Gubernatorial Candidates Forum including, left to right: Thomas MacDonald, the Hawthorne Hotel, Linda Fairbanks-Atkins and David Dragonas, Transaction Resources, Inc.