The Community House offers a variety of opportunities for High School students to fulfill their Community Service Learning requirement. Volunteerism among teens has become a popular way to help develop job skills and contribute to the community. There are many ways for teens to complete their hours at The Community House:
- Catering service for fundraising events such as Harvest Dinner and Breakfast with Santa.
- Greeters and coat checkers for formal fundraising events.
- Landscaping in the spring and fall.
- Spring spruce up.
- For mature teens: Administrative assistance in The Community House office.
- Program assistance with senior community members.
For more information on open positions, please email email@example.com.