Learn chess from a master! From learning the movement of each piece to tactics and strategy, this program will give beginners and experienced players a new appreciation and love of the game. Senior chess master Mikhail Perelsteyn will be teaching on Monday nights from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm for children in second grade and up.The first session is for beginners and the second session is for advanced players. Registration is required
- Free and open to the public.
- Registration is required.
- No prior experience necessary, and players of all skill levels are welcome.
- Attend all the sessions or just a few.
- Former players welcome.
- For grades 1-6. (Ages 7 and up)
- In the Children's Room.