Learn chess from a master! From learning the movement of each piece to tactics and strategy, this program will give beginners and experienced players ages seven and up a new appreciation and love of the game. Senior chess master Mikhail Perelsteyn will be teaching on Monday nights from 6-7pm.
- Free and open to the public.
- Registration is required.
- No prior experience necessary, and players of all skill levels are welcome.
- Attend all the sessions or just a few.
- Former players welcome.
- For grades 1-6. (Ages 7 and up)
- In the Children's Room.