Marblehead Meanderings: Tide-Pooling Trek
Instructor Jane McDuff helps attendees explore life on the rocky shore focusing on the unique challenges and opportunities for marine species offered in this habitat. Explore the rocks and tide pools of Chandler Hovey Park and take a closer look at crabs, sea stars, and other seashore creatures that have adapted to survive their continually changing environment.
- Suitable for children ages 4-12 yrs.
- Registration is Required.
- Meets at Chandler Hovey Park in Marblehead.
- Directions will be sent.
- Wear footwear that can get wet for climbing on the rocky shore.
- Feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
- Sponsored by Mass Audubon's Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids
If you like us, then 'Like' us!