For generations children have enjoyed exploring tide pools and discovering the fascinating plants and animals that live in this realm between the tides. A refuge ranger will guide this hands-on program.
- Appropriate for children age 5-10.
- Each session is limited to 15 children.
- Each session is 90 minutes long, allowing time for travel to and from the beach.
- Meet the ranger on the deck of the visitor contact station at the refuge’s Parking Lot 1.
- Advanced registration is required.
- Parent/guardian must remain with his/her child for the entire duration of this program.
Monday, June 18, 2018 12:30pm