April Vacation Programs at Ipswich River Sanctuary
Spring is an exciting time for outdoor discovery. This April Vacation week Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary has put together four days of hands-on, awesome activities to explore the natural world in spring. Kids will sharpen their observation skills as they locate and learn about bugs, search for salamanders, watch birds gather nesting materials, and much more. Participants will be divided into smaller groups by age.
Here are links to all four of the April Vacation Adventure Days, you will find more information about pricing and registration by visiting the links.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013: Adventure Day: Marvelous Mammals
- Wedensday April 17, 2013: Adventure Day: Wonderful Wings
- Thursday, April 18, 2013: Adventure Day: Splish, Splash
- Friday, April 19, 2013: Adventure Day: Digging in the Dirt
Kids can attend all four days or just one! Each program runs from 9am-3pm. Your child can attend one or all programs that week. Pricing per day is slightly higher than pricing for the entire week.
- For kids in grades K-5 (ages 6-11)
- Registration is required
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids