North Shore Indoor Sports Centers for Kids
While trying to make the most of the cool weather on the North Shore, we've found a diverse bunch of facilities. The recent sports trend of indoor sports arenas is continuing to grow and it's made it easy for kids to find a place to hone their swing or kick close to home.
Be it soccer, lacrosse, golf, tennis, baseball, softball or field hockey there is a facility nearby that offers lessons in the off season or specialty camps and clinics during school breaks, weekends and during summer vacation.
Where to play sports indoors:
Danvers Indoor Sports
- 80,000 square feet with four soccer and multi-sport fields (lacrosse, field hockey), basketball and other sports. Snack bar, training center including camps and clinics.
North Shore Indoor Soccer Arena
- Three small, Italian-style soccer fields without walls. Lacrosse, lessons, training camps and clinics.
- Main field and practice field for indoor soccer, lacrosse, football, kickball; snack bar; leagues.
North Shore Tennis and Squash Club
- Two indoor and two outdoor courts, lessons, pro shop, exercise room.
- Golf simulators, pizza restaurant, lessons.
Bass River Tennis Club
- Ten courts are dedicated to tennis. Lessons, snack bar, pro shop.
Route 1 SportsPlex
- 40,000 square feet with indoor field, batting cages, seasonal indoor softball leagues, function rooms.
Extra Innings Indoor Training Center
- Indoor batting cages, lessons, pro shop.
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids