The White-Ellery House (1710), an outstanding example of First Period architecture located at the gateway to Cape Ann, serves as the backdrop for local history programming and a rotating display of work by contemporary local artists. The House is located at 245 Washington Street, just off the Grant Circle Rotary; parking is available for most events onsite or on nearby streets.
Historic New England is the oldest, largest, and most comprehensive regional heritage organization in the nation. It was founded in 1910 to preserve and present the cultural and architectural heritage of New England, from historic properties to humble necessities, from art and artifacts to gardens and furniture.
Saturday, January 28
- 1 of 10
- next ›