Gloucester presents a Free Concert on Gloucester Harbor to kick off the Independence Day weekend! The concert will take place on Stacey Blvd, right on Gloucester Harbor - a perfect spot to watch the fireworks!
Located near the Blyman Canal and Blyman Bridge section of the Boulevard on Gloucester Harbor. The scheduled events for the night include:
- 5:30 - Free concert on Stacey Boulevard
- 6:00 - Horribles Parade passes along Stacey Boulevard into and around Downtown Gloucester.
- 9:25 - COUNT DOWN TO THE FIREWORKS
- The Boulevard crowd will count down to the fireworks. Be there and make your voice heard across the harbor.
- 9:30 - Fireworks on Gloucester Harbor