The Community House Of Hamilton & Wenham is hosting a pop-up farmers market as part of the Shop Local HW Fall Festival. The Farmers' Market will take place on the lawn in front of The Community House and Festival Parking will be available across from The Community House in the Senior Center lot, as well as at Winthrop School. Trolleys will be making loops to take visitors downtown and to the Wenham Museum throughout the day. Who doesn’t love a trolley ride?
Local vendors include:
- True Vine Farm with fruits, vegetables, flowers, plants, honey, soap, alpaca blankets, and chicken and duck eggs from South Hamilton.
- Iron Ox Farm with fruits and vegetables from Topsfield.
- Honeycomb Hamilton, with baked goods and breads made right next door from The Community House!
- Al's Hives and Honey from Amesbury.
- Rocket Fuel Pesto with a selection of chef made, small batch pestos made right in The Community House kitchen!