Now in its 65th year, the region’s most iconic, highly-anticipated marine expo, the 2020 Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show cruises into port at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center bringing summer back for nine days in February. The nautical extravaganza commands an impressive roster of boating’s best known names and brands, showcasing more than 700 new boats and watercraft. Along with a stunning array of the industry’s must-have marine accessories, boat lovers of all ages enjoy insider tips and access to industry experts—everything needed to get shipshape for summer.
There’s something for all ages and boaters at this year’s show, including:
Activities & Education for Boating Enthusiasts
- Climb Aboard: More than 700 of the latest boat models under one roof for attendees to browse, board and buy for every lifestyle and budget ranging from luxury cruisers and sportfishers to center consoles and pontoon boats, plus marine accessories and much more. Don’t miss the Queen of the Show, the largest and most glamourous boat on the show floor!
- Experience dozens of boating seminars: With a special emphasis on fishing tips in addition to advice on sailing and boating topics featuring popular interactive casting tanks by New England’s premier saltwater fishing outfitters, Goose Hummock.
- NEW- Explore a completely redesigned floor plan and new Summer Street entrance. Wider aisles and reconfigured floor space will enhance attendees’ experience and access to boats and accessories.
Fun for the Entire Family
- Hop on “Salt”, the Life-Size Whale: Learn about safe boating near whales on a 40’ life-size inflatable Humpback whale named “Salt”.
- Boost your boating IQ at the Progressive Insurance Boat Club with top-notch mariners from the Annapolis School of Seamanship who will be on deck to teach an entertaining curriculum of hands-on boating “courses.”
- Kids Paddle Pool. Be the Captain of your very own paddle boat.
More than 300,000 square feet are filled with the latest boats and nautical equipment – from navigational tools to hardware and galleyware – for all budgets and lifestyles. Visitors can climb aboard luxury motor yachts, sport fishers, performance boats, and personal watercrafts, as well as dozens of sailboats and sailing yachts, rigged and ready to hit the open seas.
In addition to finding the best deals of the season, the Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show offers seminars for DIY boaters, informational clinics for those of all experience levels and hands-on activities for young skippers and families. There will also be some new activities for kid including tours of Salt - the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary’s life-size inflatable humpback whale, special Kids' Touch-A-Boat Tours, Create-A-Boat - Kids’ Toy Boat Building, and Gone Fishing! Fishing & Kayak Demo Pool.
- Saturday, February 8, 2020 10am–8pm
- Sunday, February 9, 2020 11am–6pm
- Monday - Friday, February 10-14, 2020 1pm–9pm
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 10am–8pm
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 10am–5:30pm