Newbury Town Day is a fun and informative event designed to bring together the three communities of Newbury (Old Town, Plum Island, and Byfield) to celebrate our wonderful town. This amazing day of activities will happen on June 18, 2022.
Be ready to start your day with the famous Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast and end with the closing ceremony at 6 pm. Spencer Peirce Little Farm will be the central hub for activities, and there will be an Open Studios on the Lower Green Art Show from 11am-3pm featuring local artists[Call for Artists!]. Also in the works are:
- Cardboard Boat Regatta
- Central Street Fields Sports
- Police Station & Firehouse Tours
- Food Trucks
- Plum Island Sand Castle Competition
- Hidden Gems Scavenger Hunt
- Vintage Baseball
- Music at the Byfield Community Arts Center
- Story Walk at the Newbury Library
- Kids Activities hosted by Historic New England
- And more activities for the whole family!