Are you a young person who loves being outdoors, cares about the environment, and wants to share your knowledge with others? Take your first step toward becoming a Teen Naturalist volunteerr with these trainings. You'll work with our staff and other youth exploring local habitats, collecting organisms and data, and discussing environmental challenges like sea level rise. Share your passion for the natural world! Sign up for one or more sessions.
- For teens (13-15 years)
- Please Register
- September 18: Whale Watching & Research
- October 9: Bird Banding & Migration
- October 16: Tide Pool Ecology & Marine Plankton
- November 13: What's that Waterfowl?
- November 20: Nocturnal Creature Hike
- December 11: Winter Wildlife Walk