Beverly Farms has a lot going on for the 4th of July including cookouts, softball games, live music, a parade and, of course, fireworks! Come celebrate Independence Day filled with history and community tradition!
- 8:00 am - Horribles Parade; forms on Oak St at 7:30 a.m.
- 10:30 am - "Old Timers" Softball Game; Dix Park
- 2:00 pm - Races and Games; West Beach
- 5:00 pm - Music Entertainment; West Beach
- 8:45 pm - Flare Dedication/Shore Illumination West Beach
- 9:00 pm - Aerial Fireworks Display; West Beach
There are other events on other days including the kid's scavenger hunt at the Hastings House on Thursday, July 2, 2015 6:30-8:30 so download the schedule for a full listing of July 4th events!