Join us Every Sunday at 4PM to see our Jersey heard being milked. See the cows bring brought in from pasture, get a look at the milking up close and ask our dairy farmer a few questions! Perfect for kids and adults alike. While you are here take a peek in the cheese kitchen viewing room, visit with our other barnyard animals or have a picnic in the stone paddock!
Please note that the time of this program can fluctuate slightly depending on the animals or farmer’s schedule. We recommend getting to the farm a little early so you don’t miss any of the action. Active milking will be going on, but our Dairy Farmer will do their best to answer all questions while they are working.
- Two Sessions: 4-4:30pm or 4:30-5pm
- For ages 2-7 with an accompanying adult.
- Pre-registration is not required.
- This program will meet outside our Farm Offices.
- Ticket price is per child, no additional cost for adults.