ZooLights promises to dazzle visitors of all ages this holiday season. Enter a winter wonderland of tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. Stroll through festively decorated Yukon Creek, home to bald eagles, Canada lynx, and reindeer.
- Meet one of Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.*
- Have your photo taken with Jolly Old St. Nick in Santa's Castle through December 23.
- Register for Holiday Hot Chocolate with the Reindeer (see below for dates and registration details.
- Enjoy a moonlit spin on our carousel, Jungle Fun, Safari Jeep, and Turbo Tub rides at $3.00 per ride, or purchase a combo package of four rides for $10.00.
- December 6, 13, 20 and 24: Meet Mrs. Claus from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- December 15, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Music from 15-year-old Indie Folk singer/songwriter, Amanda LaCoy
- December 28, 6:00 p.m.: Storytime with Big Joe the Storyteller in Santa's Castle
Please note: Online tickets can be used any day through January 1.
Gift Shop Discount on Member Mondays: Members receive an additional 10% discount on all gift shop purchases on Mondays. That's a 20% savings! Learn more about becoming a member.