ZooLights promises to dazzle visitors of all ages this holiday season. Enter a winter wonderland of tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. Stroll through festively decorated Yukon Creek, home to bald eagles, Canada lynx, reindeer and arctic foxes.
Meet Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.
Enjoy holiday hot chocolate with the reindeer.
Have your photo taken with Santa.
Lights, Camel, Action!
Known as "ships of the desert," dromedary camels are incredibly adapted to harsh, arid environments. Learn more about these animals and enjoy a camel's-eye view of ZooLights!
Camel Rides: $10 per person
Don't miss the following ZooLights events!
- December 9, 16 and 23: Meet Mrs. Claus from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.!
- December 7: 7:00 p.m., Performance by a capella group, Boston Found
- December 27: Big Joe the Storyteller, 6:00 - 6:30 p.m., Santa's Castle
- December 30: Meet the Ice Queen and Ice Princess
- December 31: Zoo Year Celebration
Please note: Online tickets can be used any day through January 3.
Gift Shop Discount on Member Mondays: Members receive an additional 10% discount on all gift shop purchases on Mondays. That's a 20% savings! Learn more about becoming a member.