The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest is a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events that celebrate the Italian and fishing traditions of the oldest sea port in the United States!
Friday, June 28, 2019
- 2pm - Midnight | Carnival Open | Saint Peter's Square
- 4:45 pm | Greasy pole contest & women’s seine boat races | Pavilion Beach
- 6:30 pm | Entertainment (prior to opening ceremonies) | Saint Peter's Square
- 7:30 pm | Formal Opening - Saint Peter's statue will be led to the Fiesta altar at Saint Peter's Square in a candlelight procession.
- Entertainment will immediately follow until 11:30 pm:
- 8:30-9:45 pm Music by MORENO FRUZZETTI
2017 Friday Greasy Pole Contest | Gloucester Harbor
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Saturday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups.
Wednesday: 5pm - Close
Thursday: 5pm - Close
Friday: 2pm - 6pm
$25 per person, per session
DOWNLOAD THE COUPON
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.