The Saint Peter's Fiesta is an annual festival in Gloucester, Massachusetts celebrating the city's fishing heritage, close-knit families, community, and religious traditions. The five-day celebration includes a carnival, live entertainment, and unique traditional events like the infamous 'Greasy Pole' contest and classic seine boat races. The festival is proudly sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events, making it a great early Summer destination weekend event.
Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- 5 pm - Midnight | Carnival opens with Fiesta amusement rides & attractions | Saint Peter's Square
- 7:00–10:00 pm | Musical Entertainment | Saint Peter's Square | Over the Bridge
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta | Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta | Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta | Saturday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta | Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups.
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.