Winter is in the air and the animals of the farm and woods have prepared themselves for winter. Can we find their signs, like homes, tracks, and caches of food? What happens in winter around the farm? We invite little farmers to experience life at the farm in winter. Through farm “chores,” age-appropriate hands-on activities, stories, and visits with our barnyard animals, little farmers will become fully immersed in what life is like for a farmer.
- This program is recommended for children age 2 years 9 months to age 4.
- Adult supervision is required for this program.
- This is not a drop-off program.
- This Preschool Farm Explorers DROP-IN CLASS is a once-a-week, one hour long preschool farm experience.
- Pre-registration is required.