Rockport New Year's Eve will have plenty of fun and entertainment for families starting at 6 pm and running all the way through to the count down and ball drop in Dock Square at midnight! There will be magicians, puppet shows, and even a drum parade with a green dancing dragon. This all happens with a backdrop live performances of dance & music ranging from classical music, jazz, reggae and rock & roll! So buy your buttons, come to Rockport, and get ready for a fun evening to ring in the New Year as a family!
As well as beinbg available online, buttons are available at:
- Bean & Leaf Cafe, 12 Bearskin Neck
- John Tarr Store, Main Street
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, Whistlestop Mall
- Smith Hardware & Lumber, at the Lumber Desk, 3 Station Sq.
- Toad Hall Bookstore, Main Street
- Building Center, Harbor Loop
- Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Street
- Common Crow, Eastern Avenue
- House of Raven, Main Street
- Wally's Blackburn Bistro, Blackburn Center