The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest is a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events that celebrate the Italian and fishing traditions of the oldest sea port in the United States!
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 10am - Boat Race:
- US Coast Guard v. U.S. Navy, Gloucester Police Department v. Gloucester Fire Department
- 12noon - Midnight - Fiesta amusement rides & attractions
- 3pm - Children's games at Beach Court
- 4:45pm - Sports events at Pavilion Beach; Seine boat races and greasy pole contest.
- 8pm to 11:30pm - Live music featuring Oasis
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups.
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.